7.10.2009

Things change

Tonight I'm going to do something I've never done before, and--to answer your question--I don't think it's going to be of the sort where I have regrets tomorrow.

For an hour or so, I'll be busking outside Avanti Art & Design and then heading inside to perform. The difference between the two will be minimal, probably with slightly more heckling at one. If you show up, you get to decide which one.

Why am I doing this you ask? Because my good friend Brian Enriquez asked me.



He's releasing Ayasofya, his newest chapbook and recorded readings of the same. From design to content, it's a beautiful collection. I'm pleased to have an opportunity to support him.

Speaking of, we did an interview for Hollow Earth Radio about the release, the art of creation, and the delightful swoosh of procrastination. It's already aired, but a lucky few of you might be able to download it here.

If you're looking for something to do tonight, I believe this will be an awesome event. It's beautiful out, the Greenwood Artwalk will be in full effect, and I'll be singing songs I love (including one or two of my own).

No comments: