2.01.2007

Tickling your wand with a phoenix feather

Finally! The moment I'm sure you've all been waiting for (and by "you" I mean hopeless, pathetic fantasy nerds like myself); the release date for the seventh and final Harry Potter book has been announced.



After the cliffhanger of Book 6, I'm ready for the release (and inevitable letdown) of the ... Deathly Hallows? Jesus, what a "meh" R.L. Stiney type title; "Half-blood Prince" has oodles more pep and snap, sort of like a male cheerleaders' locker room, without all the unspoken homoeroticism.

But still, after years of unfairly accurate comparisons, I'll be glad to know how my fictional counterpart turns out. (Spoiler: Harry dies).

As for Harry's film representation, well, he's blinding horses. Starring in Equus, in London's swanky West End, Daniel Radcliffe is currently tackling the lead role, meaning, for those of you haven't read or seen it, that he does full frontal nudity.

I'll let your mind wrap itself around that image. Or, you could just look at this one:



Uh, yeah, speaking of blinding.

No comments: