2.26.2007

Record shopping

My gal and I hit up the Jive Time Records store in Fremont the other day, browsing through the 99 cent LPs and occasionally hazarding a glance at the more expensively-priced upper shelves.

I limited myself to one $5 record and kept the rest under a dollar.

I thought it might be fun (for you, for me, for those who find this years from now) to take detail shots of the record sleeves and leave it up to the collective intelligence of my readership to figure out what they are. (Or, you could just click on the photo, and it'll take you to my flickr page, where I've posted the answers).

Here goes:

1.
Their Feet

2.
The man with the golden banjo

3.
Naked bullfighting

4.
The eyes

5.
High school prom

6.
Abstract

7.
Take me far away

8.
Brave new world

9.
Watching you

10.
Sweet TV

11.
An ugly mug; fantastic songs

12.
One Hit Wonders

13.
The eyes are everything

And for extra bonus points, try and guess which was the most expensive among the set. You'll be wrong.

2 comments:

hydrozoa said...

i guess peter gabriel.

Tyson said...

You're WRONG!